Stern Rail

Sep 7, 2011
Hunter H23 Southwind YC, Milford, Kansas
I am aware that this topic has been discussed before but I have specific question.
Has anyone purchased and installed a stern rail built for a Catalina 22? I am thinking of the one pictured in this post.

Attachments

Jun 11, 2011
Hunter 41 Lewes
If two people were to sit all the way in the back simultaneously, won't it pop a wheelie??:stir:

Sep 30, 2011
Hunter 23 Clarks Hill Lake
Let me know if you try it. About to redo my deck and you just gave me something to think about.

DJN51

Oct 26, 2009
Hunter 23.5 East Chicago In
Made one similar for my Hunter 23.5 but added a stanthion at back corner at the 90 degree bend as to much flex was afraid it would pull out of deck if leaned on!Bought everything at Wholesale Marine,buddies an electrician,we bent it ourselves.If you try put pool filter sand in pipe eliminates kinks

Sep 7, 2011
Hunter H23 Southwind YC, Milford, Kansas
Made one similar for my Hunter 23.5 but added a stanthion at back corner at the 90 degree bend as to much flex was afraid it would pull out of deck if leaned on!Bought everything at Wholesale Marine,buddies an electrician,we bent it ourselves.If you try put pool filter sand in pipe eliminates kinks

It would certainly be helpful if you could supply some pictures to this discussion. I could then use them for a model.

tnd