StarGazer gets new Pot's and Pan's!!! Copper Chef

Oct 22, 2014
Pearson P303 #221 RockPort Maine
View attachment 121336 View attachment 121337 View attachment 121336 I have to share this one.. Yes! another as seen on TV. This product I must say works for me however, the features or clams to do.. are right on! One great feature is its square design which allows me to pore the food out easily and hit the targets..lol Lets face it how many time have you dropped food on the sole flooring..lol Me Lots! The other great feature its square allowing pans to fit on your stove and not having to slide one over to share heat round pans take up too much area/space on a stove. Hope this helps! Best Regards, Capt Rob

Copper Chef and its Cerami-Tech non-stick technology is a nonstick pan that claims it will replace most of your kitchen cooking utensils. I will say, it certainly has for me! Now you can steam & braise, fry, boil and bake all in one pan! This non-stick, all-around square pan is so remarkable, it’s made of the highest quality, heavy-duty craftsmanship, and will cook on all stove top surfaces, how cool is this?? I do not cook with saturated fatty oils or butter. This is why I love the Copper Chef Pans, I can cook without butter, oil, or chemicals because the Cerami-Tech non-stick technology used to design this pan means nothing will stick, it’s also PTFE and PFOA free which is a major plus in my books!
The Copper Chef Pan has a stainless steel induction plate that makes cooking on any surface! a breeze. You can use your Copper Chef on just about any ceramic, electric, gas and or induction cooktops. I also love that it’s safe up to 800 degrees and the riveted handles allow for cooking with high heat so you can pop this bad boy in the oven, WOW! The side helper handle is perfect for assisting me to easily lift heavy dishes in and out of my oven.

The Copper Chef Pan size is 9 ½ inches with a 5 layer construction giving the ability to restain high temperatures and deep sides that can hold 4.5 Quarts. This square design allows for a 25% largeer cooking surface compared to a basic round pan. Because it’s designed with a Stainless Steel Induction Plate, this means no more hot spots, allowing for fast, even cooking and browning. What’s super cool about this magnificent pan is the ceramci non-stick coating allows for easy clean up and, drum roll please,……..Copper Chef is dishwasher safe!!

UPDATE! I purchased 3 complete sets and gave my daughter and son a set too! After many months now of cooking and baking, yes BAKING! in an oven... I have to tell you all this, the product is the BEST money can buy!. And No! I don't have stock in this company.. Hope this helps you.. It did me. Best Regards, Capt. Rob

Dec 28, 2010
Catalina 380 san pedro
I didn't get to chose the boat cooking ware. We went the Magma 10 pc set of stainless route. Very happy with the product so far and love the way it all stores away neatly.

RussC

Sep 11, 2015
Merit 22- Oregon lakes
We've been using the round copper fry pan on our boat for the past year and LOVE it. we'll most likely get more, of other sizes and shapes, for next season. the thing we like best, aside from being a great non stick cooking surface, is how easy it is to keep clean.
Being a "as seen on tv" product, we were skeptical also, but these copper pans really work excellent. we even scramble up our eggs in the morning right in the copper pan with no ill effects. one less item to wash onboard.

Nov 22, 2011
Ericson 26-2 San Pedro, CA
We've been using the round copper fry pan on our boat for the past year and LOVE it. we'll most likely get more, of other sizes and shapes, for next season. the thing we like best, aside from being a great non stick cooking surface, is how easy it is to keep clean.
Being a "as seen on tv" product, we were skeptical also, but these copper pans really work excellent. we even scramble up our eggs in the morning right in the copper pan with no ill effects. one less item to wash onboard.
Plus, being made out of copper, it should be resistant to bottom growth.

Oct 22, 2014
Pearson P303 #221 RockPort Maine
This is why I test them before posting or making suggestions. I to had the Magma set but it does not even come close to the Copper Chef PRICE and Easy to cook with NO!! oil's. I cook fried eggs, beet with a Wisk or Fork, etc. When I am done, wipe and your none. I love them and makes my life easier.

Last edited: