StarGazer gets new Pot's and Pan's!!! Copper Chef

Oct 22, 2014
Pearson P303 #221 RockPort Maine
Copperchef1.jpg Copperchef3.jpg
Copperchef1.jpg
I have to share this one.. Yes! another as seen on TV. This product I must say works for me however, the features or clams to do.. are right on! One great feature is its square design which allows me to pore the food out easily and hit the targets..lol Lets face it how many time have you dropped food on the sole flooring..lol Me Lots! The other great feature its square allowing pans to fit on your stove and not having to slide one over to share heat round pans take up too much area/space on a stove. Hope this helps! Best Regards, Capt Rob

Copper Chef and its Cerami-Tech non-stick technology is a nonstick pan that claims it will replace most of your kitchen cooking utensils. I will say, it certainly has for me! Now you can steam & braise, fry, boil and bake all in one pan! This non-stick, all-around square pan is so remarkable, it’s made of the highest quality, heavy-duty craftsmanship, and will cook on all stove top surfaces, how cool is this?? I do not cook with saturated fatty oils or butter. This is why I love the Copper Chef Pans, I can cook without butter, oil, or chemicals because the Cerami-Tech non-stick technology used to design this pan means nothing will stick, it’s also PTFE and PFOA free which is a major plus in my books!
The Copper Chef Pan has a stainless steel induction plate that makes cooking on any surface! a breeze. You can use your Copper Chef on just about any ceramic, electric, gas and or induction cooktops. I also love that it’s safe up to 800 degrees and the riveted handles allow for cooking with high heat so you can pop this bad boy in the oven, WOW! The side helper handle is perfect for assisting me to easily lift heavy dishes in and out of my oven.

The Copper Chef Pan size is 9 ½ inches with a 5 layer construction giving the ability to restain high temperatures and deep sides that can hold 4.5 Quarts. This square design allows for a 25% largeer cooking surface compared to a basic round pan. Because it’s designed with a Stainless Steel Induction Plate, this means no more hot spots, allowing for fast, even cooking and browning. What’s super cool about this magnificent pan is the ceramci non-stick coating allows for easy clean up and, drum roll please,……..Copper Chef is dishwasher safe!!

Attachments

Aug 16, 2009
Hunter 1986 H31 California Yacht Marina, Chula Vista, CA
I tend to be wary of anything sold via an infomercial. Checking the reviews of the product indicated that some people were satisfied, others very disappointed. The major complaints are: (1) the pans seem to be non-stick for a short time, but that quality fades fast; (2) there is no copper in them. they are thin aluminum pans painted with a high-heat copper color paint making them a very expensive aluminum pan (3) they don't heat evenly because of the shape of the bottoms (4) they cannot be used on convection stoves [not an issue with boaters] (5) customer service is bad and they do not pay for return shipping of defective or unsatisfactory product. Caveat emptor

Oct 22, 2014
UPDATE!
I've been using this for 4 months now and have not seen any problems with cooking here! I have baked, fried, deep fried, and boiled, steamed many foods and always find non-stick cooking ware can't handle the way I cook HI HEAT.. Short times..it's quick and back on deck for fun. However, What really caught my eye was the design! SQUARE. easier then your typical round pans, yet offers the additional ability to poor out the pan with full control of where the food is going.
Perhaps, this product is not for everyone but, I felt it should be shared my fellow boaters, desperately seeking space savings along with pretty good quality. Regards, Chef101.. Capt. Rob

Attachments

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 23.5 Fort Walton Yacht Club, Florida
Love me some Bass-O-Matic

Makes Frog Legs easier too

Y'all HAD to see this one coming.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
i personally like the Magma ceramic coated ..induction cookware.....i have the omelett pan and the steamer basket along with the 10 piece set ...it all stacks together in one nice bundle and stores in 1/2 cubic foot of space ....works well on induction cook top or origo alcohol stove

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
In all seriousness I'm happy to see someone share tips that could really help. Too often I have seen campers and boaters use old worn out pots and pans because they wanted new ones at home. Thanks for the tip, Stargazer!

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
I'm sorry, Woodster. I just can't press the Like button. I mean, he has no crutches, no walker, not even a wheelchair.

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
Just wanted to say that I think I rushed to judge your intent with your post. So I deleted that. Funny thing is, I'm always looking for great marine cookware as well!

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
The initial post piqued my interest enough to search out the pros and cons of the cookware.

My biggest takeaway is that I'm now inundated with adverts for said cookware...
Mea culpa.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2014
Thanks for the comments guys and gales. I'm not saying this is for everyone but, If your looking for space saving and a better then aluminum cookware.. I do recommend this one.. partly because of the 3 main features! 1. square shape 2. bottom stainless, won't blacken 3. non stick easy wipe and done. This might be for you!
upload_2016-4-1_13-58-15.png
this is side by side same cooking area!
Regards, Stargazer Café..lol

Oct 22, 2014
i personally like the Magma ceramic coated ..induction cookware.....i have the omelett pan and the steamer basket along with the 10 piece set ...it all stacks together in one nice bundle and stores in 1/2 cubic foot of space ....works well on induction cook top or origo alcohol stove
That's great woodster! However, I cant afford the room...lol Thanks for your input
Stargazer ll

Oct 22, 2014
The initial post piqued my interest enough to search out the pros and cons of the cookware.

My biggest takeaway is that I'm now inundated with adverts for said cookware...
Mea culpa.
That's why we boater test and test again before we post. This way we are assured of its outcome. This product met my needs and just sharing the results for others too. Regards Stargazer ll

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
That's great woodster! However, I cant afford the room...lol Thanks for your input
Stargazer ll
lol i had the room but couldn't afford the cookware had they not been on sale ...i would loved to have had the room to put a full set of what you have but i didn't have that much space