Registered users don't see ads

Spreaders H26

Discussion in 'Smaller Boats' started by Big Rog, Jan 19, 2019. Add this thread to a FAQ

1. Big Rog

Big Rog

Joined Nov 14, 2018
    20 posts, 2 likes
    Hunter 26
    US Trailered
    I t appears that one of the spreaders on the nightwind has been repaired. The weld looks good but I would like to replace it at some point. Might be a little anal but I can’t help it. I’ve seen it now. What I’ve found is for a 260. Is this the same as the 26?
    I was able to get on the water this past Tuesday and Wednesday. Thanks to the help on this forum. I think I’m really going to like my hunter. Rog

2. Jimmy

Jimmy

Joined Jan 28, 2018
    118 posts, 33 likes
    Hunter 26
    Us lake Powell lake mead
    I think my 26 spreader tips are different than the 260 call the SBO store they can probably help you

3. Big Rog

Big Rog

Joined Nov 14, 2018
    20 posts, 2 likes
    Hunter 26
    US Trailered
    I’ll get in touch with them Tuesday. I dont think I need to be in a big rush.

4. rgranger

rgranger

Joined Jan 19, 2010
    5,748 posts, 1,342 likes
    Hunter 26
    US Smith Mountain Lake
    I broke a spreader last summer and this site (SBO) got me what I needed. It was very reasonably priced. They will need to know what type of mast you have. For instance is yours by Z-Spars or someone else. A picture would also answer the question. So take a pic of the spreader & bracket and look for a manufacturer's decal on the mast.

5. Big Rog

Big Rog

Joined Nov 14, 2018
    20 posts, 2 likes
    Hunter 26
    US Trailered
    Well I found a sticker. Best I can tell it has Z (next bit rubbed off) Fusion. Looks like it’s made in La Rochelle France. Best I can do till ice gets off of boat. The boom I think has a good sticker but again things are froze up and I can’t get in cabin. Supposed to rain tomorrow. Should clear off the ice and snow.

6. Big Rog

Big Rog

Joined Nov 14, 2018
    20 posts, 2 likes
    Hunter 26
    US Trailered
    Boom is definitely Z spar. Made in USA

7. rgranger

rgranger

Joined Jan 19, 2010
    5,748 posts, 1,342 likes
    Hunter 26
    US Smith Mountain Lake
    does your bracket look like this...
    IMG_0910.jpg IMG_0909.jpg

These are Z-spar and I got mine directly from this site's store. Just give them a call. They are really helpful and can run it down for you. Pictures help.

8. Big Rog

Big Rog

Joined Nov 14, 2018
    20 posts, 2 likes
    Hunter 26
    US Trailered
    Yes that is the same as mine. I’ve got a house full of grand kids but will get things ordered on Monday with pictures ready. Thanks for all your help. Rog

9. Capt Robbie

Capt Robbie

Joined Jan 24, 2017
    319 posts, 111 likes
    Hunter 34
    Us Red Bank NJ
    If SBO can't help try rig right. They make most of spars for most boat mfgs

Big Rog likes this.