something missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2008
Pearson 323 Bayfield
I see only one message in the Pearson forum. Is this all there is? Is there another Pearson forum? In the past there would be a full page + of messages. Am I missing something or is the Pearson forum moribund?

Geoff

Ariel

Feb 1, 2006
Pearson 36-2 Houston, TX / Rock Hall, MD
Are you sure you got into the Pearson forum page? I show over seven pages of threads posted.

Ariel

Nov 9, 2008
Pearson 323 Bayfield
Are you sure you got into the Pearson forum page? I show over seven pages of threads posted.

Ariel
Obviously I didn't... But then where am I? Apparently "Ask a Pearson Owner" is not the Person forum. Even though my question and your replies are all there is showing,I'm obviously somewhere because you did answer. (Sort of reminds me of the philosophy course I got a "D" on 40 years ago.)

Is there a site map for the individual segments?

I just clicked on the Pearson Owner Forums line above (between index and ask... ) and got to a blank page except for the 2 lines, "forum contains new threads" and "forum contains no new threads." I went back to brand specific forums and to Pearson and am led to a generic looking page. (except my name is on it.) There are many links, one of which is forums menu and it takes me to the Catalina page.

I'm sorry to be such a pest. I'm sure there's a simple observation I'm missing. If you could clue me in I'd be very appreciative.

Geoff

R

rainbow

Geoff,

I can't duplicate your problem.

Within the past several weeks I had the same problem with the Catalina page coming up when I tried to get to the Pearson page, then after several days (about the time I had decided to give up on SBO) it magically reappeared. So I guess just keep checking.

Just to clarify how I get to the Pearson forum, here is how I do it:

1. Open SBO
2. Click on Forums (below the SBO banner heading
3. Click on "brand specific forums
4. Click on Pearson
5. Click on Forums again (the one in step 2)

the Pearson page should then appear.

Good luck,

Dave
s/v Ariel

Ariel

Feb 1, 2006
Pearson 36-2 Houston, TX / Rock Hall, MD
Things are even more confusing.

When I tried to post my reply above, the system would not let me. I had to make up a guest name to do it.

Lets see if it workes now!

Dave
s/v Ariel

Nov 9, 2008
Pearson 323 Bayfield
It works

Dave, this works. I don't know what I was doing wrong. I thought I had been doing just what you told me to but when I followed your instructions I got to the right place. Hopefully the end of the problem.

Thanks

Geoff

Geoff,

I can't duplicate your problem.

Within the past several weeks I had the same problem with the Catalina page coming up when I tried to get to the Pearson page, then after several days (about the time I had decided to give up on SBO) it magically reappeared. So I guess just keep checking.

Just to clarify how I get to the Pearson forum, here is how I do it:

1. Open SBO
2. Click on Forums (below the SBO banner heading
3. Click on "brand specific forums
4. Click on Pearson
5. Click on Forums again (the one in step 2)

the Pearson page should then appear.

Good luck,

Dave
s/v Ariel

Status
Not open for further replies.