So I found this, no clue what it is.

Twille

Oct 8, 2012
Hunter 38 Henderson, nc
image.jpg
I found this part buried in a locker on a new to me 2006 H38. Anyone have an idea?

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Reminds me of my grandmother's two holer behind her house. It also had a Wards catalogue with several missing pages. Stunk like the dickens but served a purpose.

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
Funny glasses........ where's the photo booth?

wsmac

Feb 16, 2017
Hunter 28.5 Humboldt
STOCKS! To lock up any crew disobeying the Capt!
Or perhaps.. instrument face panel?
I originally was thinking Elton John's glasses... but I recall his were fancier....

Jun 8, 2004
Catalina 320 Dana Point
Some sort of fender or bottle (propane, air) rack, got any lockers or lazarettes that shape would fit ?

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
I received a private email asking what this might be. Without knowing the size of holes, I asked for a photo of the pedestal. When I looked at the thread, I read the holes are 8 inches wide. The propane locker is aft of the stern rail seats on the back port side. I am wondering if this goes into that space to hold dual or even one tank in place either bottom or top to keep those tanks in place from banging around. This is the best I can come up with. Look there and get back with us twillie. Amusing comments but the one for a cup holder would be a good suggestion for an old sailor's tale of tall ale holder. Good luck on that one