Sealed with a bow (and a stern, too)

Aug 28, 2015
Oday 28 St Joseph, MI
St Joseph, MI. The marina pumps my holding tank and winterizes the engine for a hundred bucks when they pull the boat for winter storage. I drain the fresh water system, put in 3 gallons of rv antifreeze and run it out of all faucets. I used to have the boat shrink wrapped at $300 a year but Several years ago I had a winter cover made by Ship Shape Canvas in Duluth, MN. (I have no financial interest, just a happy customer.). The cover was somwhere around $700 and paid for its self in two years. I just called them and sent some measurements they requested and in a couple of months had a really nice winter cover. I repaint the bottom prior to putting on the cover. I charge then leave the batteries on the boat.

Apr 7, 2016
Beneteau First 305 Seward, Alaska
We stay in our boat like a cabin all winter so it needs to be accessible for the most part. As far as winterizing same as most with antifreeze through water lines and engine. Buy a bunch of damp rid stuff, plug in a couple dehumidifier/heaters, and throw a custom made heavy canvas over the boom and cockpit.

After each stay we just dump some antifreeze down the drains, head, and bilge.

Mar 1, 2012
1961 Rhodes Meridian 25 Texas coast
Really makes me glad to live where I do, after reading this thread. Some friends were out sailing this past Friday-one couple in a small open boat, the other in a cat ketch. Was a beautiful, 70 degree day with 6-8 mph winds.

Cold SUX!!