roller fairlead for a Benetau 321

Oct 22, 2013
Benetau 32 Palmas del Mar, Humacao, PR
Hi.
I lost the Roller Farilead on the aft port side of a Benetau 321, which tore off during hurricane Maria. This is is the fairlead for the docking line. I am having trouble finding a replacement.
I am enclosing a photo from the starboard side which did not break off.
Thank you.
Ramon Sotomayor

Attachments

Oct 22, 2013
Sorry I did not respond back, internet is running very inconsistently here.
Yes , I checked there, no luck.
Will be checking with the boat yard at the marina. There were quite a lot of sailboats damaged so there might be some spare parts available.
Thank you.
RSotomayor

Oct 22, 2013
Yes, you are absolutely right, I emailed Ward Richardson at Beneteau and he sent me the link. I had not ordered from the site before so I did not find it at first. They said the model had changed but that it should fit properly. I noted that the price for the port and starboard sides were different- I don't know why . The cost with the shipping included via USPS was $146.
I had also searched a site in the UK it is foxsyachts www.foxsyachts.co.uk, they sell original parts sent from the factory, they were very quick to reply and they ship via UPS, in case someone needs it.
Best regards,
Ramon Sotomayor

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
... I noted that the price for the port and starboard sides were different- I don't know why .
I once looked at the B spare parts site for genoa blocks. One side was like 173, the other side, 346- like buying BOTH sides. I emailed them and got a reply they'd check into it. Never got a reply, so dealt elsewhere.