Request for w/b drawings/specs from current/previous w/b owners

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Referencing all current and previous Hunter waterballast owners of 23.5, 19, 26, 240, 260, 25(newer version) and the Hunter 27 Edge, would you please forward me those documents and photos so I can review and place them in the necessary or appropriate files under boat information. I never realized that a lot for example rudder/rudder housing, centerboard, 23 wing keel/swing keel and so forth are not there. I would appreciate it so I can review and file accordingly. SailboatOwners know me for my professionalism and do allow me to do this without reservation. A good example is the drawing of the 23 sing keel/wing keel version now posted. In addition the specs for the centerboard bracket for the 260 is posted but is the same for all the waterballast boats (not sure for the Hunter 27 Edge)

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Crazy Dave Condon ( photo of first water ballast or the 23.5 to leave Hunter is postded 23.5)

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
After reviewing that briefly, there were drawings out there not on that site. It is those drawings that I am looking for now so they can be put in to the appropriate boat model information but again Twalker 260, thank you.