Replacing the Toilet

Mar 29, 2011
Beneteau 361 Charlotte,Vt
Hi, This is for 361 owners. I'm thinking of replacing the toilet on my 361. I would like to install a Raritan PHII with a household bowl. Will it fit?

Thanks,

Oct 29, 2006
Beneteau 381 Olympia, WA
We have a Raritan Marine Elegance on a 99 361 with smart controls and love it, no more explaining how to use the head and "simple" push button controls for visitors. I can get you some pictures if needed, the space is not overly large but its definitely possible we had ours for years now.We also have a electro scan instead of holding tank and love that too.... My future plans are to move to composting toilet if my marine area turns no discharge for even my processing plant, I hope it doesn't come to that but I'd probably head that direction (pun intended)

Jan 12, 2016
Beneteau 311 Seattle, WA
I have a 311, which is a bit smaller than the 361 of course, and installed a Raritan SeaEra Whisper Flush Toilet with the standard bowl after measuring and feeling like the household one would be too big. Glad I did - love the easy push button control (as does the crew) and it is a bit taller than the original which is nice for comfort.

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
Both those are excellent choices if you decide to go with the "push button convenience of an electric toilet. Both are designed to use pressurized fresh water, which makes 'em very quiet and eliminates sea water odors.

Mar 29, 2011
Beneteau 361 Charlotte,Vt
I did some measuring today. The household bowl is 20 inches and it looks like it would take up too much room. So I think I will go with a standard marine size.