Replacement Lense for Nav Lights

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Out of curiosity, I e-mailed Aqua Signal.. They were kind enough to reply, but it is as suspected..:
copy of letter from the USA rep..

Messmer, Matt
8:16 AM (2 hours ago)

to me

Hello Claude, unfortunately we do not offer the lens only anymore. It is more cost effective to produce the entire fixture which is brought in from our overseas factory.

The good thing is you will get an extra lamp, and the suggested list for the entire fixture is $32.95. The part number is 25100-7 and I see Defender has it for sale for $28. You can also try West Marine as well.

If you should have any other questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Matt

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Claude, so the letter supports my statement about the economics of parts. Thanks. It is becoming or has become a throw away world. Cheap labor and new manufacturing techniques have made it easier to make the whole thing then to keep parts on hand.
Explains (at least to me) how the some of the parts of a motor are 2-3 times the cost of a whole new motor.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
Went to Bacons, but found no 25 lenses. I guess everyone is doing the same thing. Lots of 31 and 40 stuff. They had 2 new 25s, a stern? and something else of no use. Sorry, fellas. I did find 3 nice Gaurhaur blocks for the main sheet, though.

Aug 21, 2018
Catalina 22 Lake Waccamaw, NC / Holden Bch
Thumbs up @Ron20324 thanks for keeping an eye out.
I'm almost glad I dont have a store like that near me.
Even at discounted prices I'm certain I'd go broke finding a use for everything!