Post Labor Day Cruising

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Well Mark. Clearly your boat is not cruising, but your engine is seeing new places. We will give you a pass.

Seeing this extraction I thinking an attempt on my boat might be impossible. Best action will be keep it running.

Oct 22, 2014
Stu did you get out last week? I am looking at the post rain period in early October. How is it up your way? Leaves turning color yet? Right now I am preparing for fishing on Thursday. Rain appears to be drawing the salmon into the coast rivers. The last couple of years I have gone fishing... This week I hope to do some catching.

May 10, 2004
Hunter 340 Bremerton, WA up from Woodland
Starbright is is the only vessel on a Sidney Spit mooring tonight - quiet and lovely. The high builds back in tomorrow so we'll cross back to the states and enjoy some sun at Sequim State Park for awhile. Only the barest hint of leaf color in Sidney, John, but the daylight is shrinking rapidly - the equinox is upon us!

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
[QUOTE=" - the equinox is upon us![/QUOTE]

Both equinoxes are prime time to get really bad storms. I always stay home with a good fire in the stove

Les

Oct 22, 2014
Thanks for the update Steve.
Sounds safe and comfortable Les. Put a glass of red wine in your hand and may not want to move.
We've had heavy showers here for the past 2 days. Over 2" of rainfall. The High will be welcome.

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Stu did you get out last week? I am looking at the post rain period in early October. How is it up your way? Leaves turning color yet?
Yes, we did. Went to Winter Cove on Saturna, Annette Inlet on Prevost and Ganges (to get my bi-yearly new T shirt!:)). Raining here now and tomorrow, clearing later for the next week or so. I only trust 'em for three days out anyway. No leaf colors yet, but it is noticeably cooler (18-19 down to 12-13). I've got an appointment on Friday, so a clear day Thursday doesn't help me any, looks like the weekend or early next week to get out again. Good luck with the catching. :) Les, good luck with the wine. :)