Port lenses-where to get/or polish?

Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
Buy lexan from a dealer and have a sheet delivered. Cut them yourself. I have done two boats, portlights, deadlights in 1/4” and hatches in 1/2” smoked lexan... very easy to work with. I love the hatches in 1/2”, you won’t crack one if you step on it.
You will save time and money.
I buy mine from Professional Plastics. If they don’t have it in stock, they will have it drop shipped direct, and you save on shipping.

Dec 19, 2006
Hunter 36 Punta Gorda
I have covers on inside my windows from factory so I don't have any windows that don't need any clearing up and what ever Hunter used on my 2007 H-36 has been good and have 2 hatches and large windows up front between vee berth and main salon and so get plenty of light but have sunbrells cover on hatches and front top windows and 2 sides windows on each side.
Here in Florida always looking to keep out the sun when it is hot outside.
Nick

Mar 1, 2012
1961 Rhodes Meridian 25 Texas coast
Skipper- you can have clear windows and easy privacy. Tehani's are tempered glass, but I have self cling vinyl sheets cut to fit. You get that from sign companies

When you want it on, just wipie a damp sponge over the port and stick it in place. When you want it gone, just peel it and stow for next time

These are 10 years old

window-covering-2.jpg

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Belliure 41 Sailing back to the Chesapeake
I love your kerosene lamp!

dj