Picture of your H37C

Sep 10, 2009
Hunter cutter 37 1981 St-lambert
To go with my other post (video of your H37c) I decided to start a post where we can show how beautifull our h37c are. This is also a good chance for all of us to see more of these boats, because there a not ton of pictures over the net. I'll start with a picture of my boat that was sent to me by a very kind gentleman who took the picture from his appartement building while we where sailing past him.

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 37 C sloop Punta Gorda FL
I love it. How do you sail with the main sheet through the transition piece between the dodger and the bimini? Here we are loafing south on the Gulf Coast ICW.

Attachments

Sep 10, 2009
There's a large gap (8 inches) between the dodger and the bimini, there are no transition piece between them as of now so there's no problem sailing with both of them up.

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 37 C sloop Punta Gorda FL
Oh. Thanks. Gap is not obvious in photo. I am having Bimini, dodger and transition piece made. Transition piece will have a sleeve/zipper off center to port. Main sheet will be stored there when not sailing. Admiral can rest her back against the port bulkhead outboard of the main sheet and companionway will not be obstructed.

YEHUDI

Jun 7, 2004
Hunter 37C BAYFIELD
I was lucky enough to have a motivated professional photographer on a nearby boat who sent me this after a colorful sunset in the Apostle Islands - Lake Superior.

Attachments

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 37-cutter, '79 41 23' 30"N 82 33' 20"W--------Huron, OH
Re. Pictures of H37C

Here's mine which has been seen here on SBO many times. I have quite a few of other owner's boats in my files as well.

Attachments

Jun 8, 2004
C&C Frigate 36 St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia
Not exactly an action photo...

...but here is one of my favourite pictures - at anchor in Tanner's Pass, Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia. The pass is a narrow cut between islands. At one point its barely 20 feet wide, but deep enough to get a 37 cutter through!

Attachments

Jun 9, 2004
Hunter 37-cutter San Francisco Bay
The city's Pier 39 is to port, Alcatraz ahead, and Angel Island on the right ... er.. starboard.

Attachments

Jun 9, 2004
Hunter 37-cutter San Francisco Bay
The photo at left (avatar?) was taken off San Francisco by the boat's original owner Don Adams, the only time we met, in the middle of the bay. He told me it was the first 37c in Northern California and had a magazine article to prove it. For twenty years he took meticulous care of the boat and I thank him often, though he has passed on.,

May 3, 2009
H Cherubini 37 Madisonville, La., Pontchartrain
Ryan second son on left, West 1st son driving, on second combat tour of Iraq, nephew Mike, and youngest son Jared in front, on first combat tour of Iraq.

Attachments

Sep 10, 2009
Wow I'm glad I started this thread, lots of very interesting pictures. It's very different from the usual picture of my bilge or pic of something not working properly (usually usefull threads) but it's sure nice to see our boats doing what they where designed to do.

Apr 5, 2009
2 37-cutter Slidell
Hunter Cutter 37

Wow I'm glad I started this thread, lots of very interesting pictures. It's very different from the usual picture of my bilge or pic of something not working properly (usually usefull threads) but it's sure nice to see our boats doing what they where designed to do.
Under way to Ship Island

Attachments

Mar 30, 2009
Hunter Cherubini 37-cutter Bayfield, Lake Huron
Smitty, love your Arch, do you have any closer pictures of it?

This thread is great, but it just highlights how badly my 27 year old sails need to be replaced. The only sail I have in really good condition is my storm staysail.

Attached Pic is behind Killarney, in the North Channel. Its not an action shot, although I am starting the BBQ up for steak 8^)

Attachments

Mar 30, 2009
Hunter Cherubini 37-cutter Bayfield, Lake Huron
Legacy

This is a picture of Deitrich's boat in Bayfield - Legacy, a 1984 37c. Hope you don't mind Deitrich :)

Attachments

Jul 7, 2009
Beneteau First 405 Myrtle Beach, S.C.

This past week was the 1 year anniversary since I purchase my Hunter 37.:dance:

So far, I have a new paint job, new interior,plumbing, electrical and seacocks. New galley and bulkheads, New sole.Lets face it , it was a gut job. Enjoyed every bit of it, although sore from working upside down most of the time. Now finishing the electrical panel and Radar/lift combination pole. Will start on the rigging as soon as we get below 95 degrees and 80% humidity in South Carolina.
Cheers

Jose Guidera
S/V Bonheur

Attachments

Last edited: