Perkins M50 manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2011
Beneteau Oceanis 390 Quebec, Canada
Hello, I am looking for electronic versions of a part number list and/or shop manual for a Perkins M50 Engine.

Any help would be appreciated

Dan

Feb 13, 2011
Catalina 380 Nyack
I have the manual for the Volvo MD22 which is supposed to be equivalent. It is a 7meg pdf file. I found it online but could email it. Is it what you want? It is the workshop manual.

Apr 11, 2011
MD22

I have the manual for the Volvo MD22 which is supposed to be equivalent. It is a 7meg pdf file. I found it online but could email it. Is it what you want? It is the workshop manual.
I've read that both engines are very similar so yes, please email it to me, this would be appreciated.

Daniel

Feb 13, 2011
Catalina 380 Nyack
actually, I tried to attach it to an email and private message within this site but it won't let me. I would need you to send me your email privately. If you don't want to do that, I understand. I found the manual on line by searching - it took a while.

Apr 11, 2011
Wow, this is very well done, I only wish Perkins would have the same for their own models, they should really take advantage on this site. Thank you very much for the links. Now I need to figure out which parts are exactly the same and with ones are different in a M50.

Status
Not open for further replies.