Pearson 36-2 wanted.

Sep 26, 2016
Pearson 36-2 Anacortes, WA
We are current Pearson 36-2 owners. We purchased Midnight Sun in the spring of 2010 in Annapolis and after a refit sailed her to the Abacos for the next two winters. In the summer of 2013 we trucked the boat to Anacortes, WA which is our home port for sailing in the San Juan and Gulf Islands. We are VERY interested in buying another Pearson 36-2 centerboard version so that we may return to the Bahamas next season. If you have a 36-2 on the East Coast and are interested in selling or if you are aware of a boat that may be for sale please contact me.

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
Stuart...... your lucky day! Have a 1986 p36-2 fully refit to the nth degree. Almost everything new. Located on Long Island New York.

Sep 26, 2016
We are current Pearson 36-2 owners. We purchased Midnight Sun in the spring of 2010 in Annapolis and after a refit sailed her to the Abacos for the next two winters. In the summer of 2013 we trucked the boat to Anacortes, WA which is our home port for sailing in the San Juan and Gulf Islands. We are VERY interested in buying another Pearson 36-2 centerboard version so that we may return to the Bahamas next season. If you have a 36-2 on the East Coast and are interested in selling or if you are aware of a boat that may be for sale please contact me.
We are still searching for another 36-2. Please get in touch with us if you are thinking of selling in the next 12 months. Ready to buy now, or wait if necessary for the right boat.

Mar 15, 2013
Islander 32 mkll Comox Hrb.
Stuart! If you don't mind me asking, what was the approximate cost of trucking your boat to Washington state?

Sep 26, 2016
It was a slow time for truckers and I was able to get it shipped for $10,000. The trucker did a great job and I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing to ship their boat. Let me know if you would like his contact information.