Oberdorfer impeller replacement

kbgunn

Sep 19, 2017
2005 Hunter 33 Lake Lewisville, TX
I shredded my first impeller on the Universal M-18 with an Oberdofer raw water pump. What a pain to fish out all the little bits of impeller from the exit port and hose!

Silver lining - I found this source for replacement impellers at a reasonable price:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Impeller-K...eAAAOSwcj5ZTr~Z:sc:USPSFirstClass!76210!US!-1

They have an assortment for other engines and pump models too if you don't have the M-18/Oberdorfer.

KBG

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
Don’t know if i’d Want an unbranded generic impeller. I’m afraid of the hub spinning or loosing blades. I think I’d rather have a globe impeller than this. Go to depco or pumpsandpartsonline for quality parts.
Les

kbgunn

Sep 19, 2017
2005 Hunter 33 Lake Lewisville, TX
Don’t know if i’d Want an unbranded generic impeller. I’m afraid of the hub spinning or loosing blades. I think I’d rather have a globe impeller than this. Go to depco or pumpsandpartsonline for quality parts.
Les
I see your point. These parts are consumables and meant to be regularly replaced. I'll check out your recommended source. I don't want to be penny wise and pound foolish.