Newly upholstered cushions !!

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Just installed all of our reupholstered "saloon" cushions. Had them professionally sewn. They are magicians! Wouldn't have been my choice on pattern but the material was given to us when we bought Bella Luna.
Anyone know how to treat interior Sunbrella fabric to protect from stains?
DSCN0473_zpsv4xgkdpe.JPG DSCN0467_zps3yhqvdyx.JPG

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Thanks guys. I may be overthinking this. Looks like soap and water for general upkeep.
When it comes to treating the fabric, it's hard to tell on this page when they are specifically talking about indoor or outdoor upholstery. It says all of their fabric is pretreated and they recommend 303 Fabric Guard after a few years. I guess I'm covered right now.
https://www.sunbrella.com/en-us/how-to-clean/clean-sunbrella-upholstery

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
Just ordered a gallon of 303 fabric guard to treat my Sunbrella Bimini. So, you can use same on interior cushions and exterior canvas. Another option would be Scotch Guard that is used universally on interior upholstered furniture. I believe it is manufactured by 3M and is available at big box stores and online.
The cushions really look great!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
A GALLON.... You going to do the whole boat in 303? It might become water resistant.

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
A GALLON.... You going to do the whole boat in 303? It might become water resistant.
Well, I have to treat the Bimini, dodger, & connector. Two quarts were about the same cost of a gallon. Going to use a pump up sprayer, like Justin, to coat it on a calm day.

Last edited: