New to the forum - Capri 22 Tall Mast Sales for sale

be69ar

Nov 29, 2017
Catalina CP-22 763 Lake Pueblo
I am a previous Catalina 18 owner (Drifter - which I sold to a guy from San Diego) who purchased a 95' Capri (hull 763) from a marina in the Tulsa OK area in June of 2016. Boat had sat outside uncovered for a few years so it needed lots of topside, standing rigging and electrical work. I also had to update the trailer (converted from hydraulic to electrical brakes and new LED lighting, tires, brakes, etc.) and finally got it in the water in July of 2017. Only sailed it a few times on Lake Pueblo (elevation 4899'), but I think that "Satori" and I are going to get along just fine. However, since I mostly sail by myself and considering my age and some physical issues I have, my wife thinks that it would be a grand idea if I reconfigure the boat (meaning sell off the really nice racing sails) so all halyards/sheets are in the cockpit so that I don't have to go forward to hank on the sails and risk taking a dunk in the lake...and since I'm not racing or do I plan to race, its probably a good idea. However, since I'm new to this forum, I wasn't sure if this was the right place to start, but I thought I'd reach out and see if anyone can advise where to post my sails.
Thanks,
Mike in Colorado Springs

be69ar

Nov 29, 2017
Sorry...my bad...I wrote a crappy title to my post. Meant to "ask" how to sell sales...not indicate that I had them for sale...and my spelling was equally as bad.
M

Apr 21, 2015
Catalina 22 Sport #15582 Indianapolis
Sorry...my bad...I wrote a crappy title to my post. Meant to "ask" how to sell sales...not indicate that I had them for sale...and my spelling was equally as bad.
M
Maybe you mean "sails" and not "sales"?

be69ar

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah...seems I have written "sails" several times now but it gets changed to "sales"....grr...

be69ar

Nov 29, 2017
Maybe you mean "sails" and not "sales"?
...and as a follow up...I understand about not having items for "sale" posted in this section...I was just trying to find out where the best place to advertise them would be.

be69ar

Nov 29, 2017
thanks...that is exactly what I was asking for.
Happy Holidays,
Mike

Oct 11, 2017
Catalina Capri 22 259 Washington DC
What do you have? I need some tall rig starter sails for my boat.