New guy

CTS

Dec 5, 2017
Catalina 27 pa
Gotcha!

My wife Lisa registered here first and I (Mike) have been using her log in. Well she got tired of all my postings and made me get my own. Kinda confusing probably, is it Lisa, or is it Mike...

Is it spring yet?

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
:cowbell:
Welcome to the forums, new guy. Mike. Had me fooled but then, I haven't been around that long either.
- Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Yes it was confusing. I thought Lisa was just getting connected to her male side. I for one did not want to be judgmental. But now that Mike is coming out it makes more sense.
Welcome Lisa. Welcome Mike.

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Careful about @jssailem and @Kermit. Note their profiled pictures. You can't tell who they are. One in a pirate outfit and the other in a "mummy" outfit.:p

The rests of us hide behind our sailboats.
________
Welcome...
Jim...

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Careful about @jssailem and @Kermit. Note their profiled pictures. You can't tell who they are. One in a pirate outfit and the other in a "mummy" outfit.:p

The rests of us hide behind our sailboats.
________
Welcome...
Jim...
I wouldn’t trust @JamesG161, either. He *always* sends hurricanes in the worst possible direction.

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
Feel the freedom-you can be whoever you want to be :biggrin:
Just check out the guy who is a green frog!

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
One in a pirate outfit and the other in a "mummy" outfit.
Wait, where's the pirate outfit? All I see is a mummy and Cap'n Kermit Smollet. I did see a pirate skeleton somewhere but I don't think that was a costume.
- Will ("right there behind my hatch boards", Dragonfly)