New Cherubini Owner

Apr 25, 2017
Hunter 37 Chreubini Cutter Vallejo CA
Hi Guys! I've been lurking here for a couple of years, but figured it was time to finally sign up and say "Hi".

First, a big 'thank you' to the community -- I researched the 'right' boat to buy for several years before finally finding this one, and this forum was extremely valuable in helping me make my decision and preparing for any specific issues the Cherubinis might have.

I've been the proud owner of a 1984 Cherubini 37' Cutter since September of 2015, hull number HUN3734M84F. We're naming her Grimhawk.

We bought her from a nice gentleman who had unfortunately aged past the ability to sail and maintain her, and we've been living aboard ever since and slowly bringing her back.

After many hours of sailing her and almost two years of living aboard, we're incredibly happy with the decision. So, thanks!

If there's any interest, I can post about how we repaired our failed gooseneck (looks like it was a poor original aluminum casting).

Jan 4, 2006
Hunter 310 West Vancouver, B.C.
If there's any interest, I can post about how we repaired our failed gooseneck (looks like it was a poor original aluminum casting).
Welcome to the site, Lonboder.

Be sure to post your repairs to the gooseneck as they will become part of the archives here which someone, at sometime, will want to access.

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 37-cutter, '79 41 23' 30"N 82 33' 20"W--------Huron, OH
Yeah, another H37C! Welcome aboard and best of luck with Grimhawk.

Jun 8, 2004
C&C Frigate 36 St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia
Yes, welcome aboard! I have added Grimhawk to the H37C database I maintain. If you want a copy, drop me an email at jameslegere at eastlink dot ca.