Need up to date catalog price list

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scott May

Does anyone know where i can get a complete Factory catalog price list of up to date prices? The 27 association site has prices and part numbers, but the part numbers don't match the new catalog i just received from catalina. Scott May- Mississippi Coast Catalina 27 (1974) "Zydeco" Emofish@mindspring.com

T

Tom J.

C-27 Catalog

Contact the Foredeck in Sacramento, CA. They should be able to help you with part numbers and tech stuff www.catalinadirect.com

M

MFC

From the horses mouth

The Catalina parts department told me they haven't published a new parts and price list for the Cat 27. They apparently have changed their part numbering scheme for models now in production. Internally, they reference parts from the old numbers to the new ones and then to prices (watching them do this is funnier than a Chinese fire drill, and when done, they don't look any happier than you or I for not having a current parts catalog). The good news is that in many cases, the Cat 27 parts are outside of the new system and they haven't raised prices in YEARS (since the old list was published). As a result, though the current situation is cumbersome, parts prices direct from Catalina are nearly ALWAYS MUCH CHEAPER than aftermarket.

Status
Not open for further replies.