Need doors and flooring for '99 Hunter 310

Nov 4, 2010
Hunter 310 Lighthouse Landing Resort and Marina
Hello All,
I am in need of replacing all the interior doors (V-berth, aft berth and head) as well as all floor boards and lids. I cannot find a resource anywhere, could someone please give me some suggestions and guidance. It is urgent as we are nearing the final stages of a flooding repair job. All replies and help welcomed.
Thank you,
Barrett Owens

Mulf

Dec 2, 2003
Hunter 410 Chester, MD (Kent Island)
I doubt there is any one more likely to know the answer than the fine people that run this website. Try the number at the top of the page or use the help dropdown in the top right. Good luck.

Nov 4, 2010
Already talked to Hunterowners. They do no wood, and they had no ideas for me other than get them custom made. Not the best prognosis, but I know that somewhere out there some mighty Hunter owner has tackled this issue, I am very hopeful. Thanks Mate.

Apr 11, 2010
Hunter 38 Whitehall MI
Cruising concepts is outstanding.

Another avenue for you to investigate is a company in Grand Rapids Michigan area. Caledonia actually. It's name Karona Door. I'm not sure they would do a small custom job but it's worth a call to see. They used to do doors for boat builders including the old ChrisCraft.

Another name that comes to mind. Recall seeing their name on the Catalina sites when I had one. It was something like H and L marine products.

Nov 4, 2010
Thanks for your suggestions. Does anybody know where there is a good salvage yard that might have replacement parts?