Navigation Channel Markers

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Profiling saves time. It's just a matter of efficiency. Not all profiles are bad. I mean, my LinkedIn profile is bad actually it's non-existent. Boy was it hard work keeping up with LinkedIn, deleting all those emails... whew, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Funny where a post about channel markers will take you.

Well, it makes sense. Channel markers are just labels to guide you, inform you and profiling is just following the guides proposed by cultural labels. Really, profiling is the same as channel marking.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I think there's a dirbal remedy for that. Juno, A Roma Hera piece.

No? ... didn't hit the mark with that one either?

Last one, I promise:liar:

- Will (Dragonfly)

Aug 22, 2017
Hunter 26.5 West Palm Beach
Saw these at a boat show a few years back. REALLY wanted to get one! Guy said it would shoot a golf ball thru a telephone pole. Seemed adequate for holing a powerboat at the waterline. It was about 32” long.
A golf ball replica that is cast out of lead will go through a telephone pole. A real golf ball will bounce off & disappear far far away.

Golf ball cannons have been around for a while. Surprisingly, they are categorized as antiques under federal law, rather than as artillery. As such, ownership by the general public in the US is still an easy thing in most states.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Surprisingly, they are categorized as antiques under federal law, rather than as artillery.
Maybe whether they are black powder muzzle loaded or cartridge loaded and magazine fed makes a difference;)

- Will (Dragonfly)