My Mcgregor ?

Feb 8, 2017
MacGregor MacGregor 25 Middle River
Wow, that's a good one - to my knowledge, I've never seen anything even remotely like that. Where was it and was it connected to anything in the boat? And any chance you could take a couple of other pictures from different angles?

Feb 28, 2018
MacGregor 25 Orlando
Glad I'm not the only one who looked at that picture and said Wow, Cool, I Have No Clue! and I Can't Wait to See if Sumner Weighs In!!

Sumner

Jan 31, 2009
Macgregor & Endeavour 26S and 37 Utah's Canyon Country
Glad I'm not the only one who looked at that picture and said Wow, Cool, I Have No Clue! and I Can't Wait to See if Sumner Weighs In!!
Easy.............................a thing-a-ma-jigger that holds a whatchamacallit. Actually haven't a clue either :(

Sumner
====================================================================================
1300 miles to The Bahamas and Back in the Mac...
Endeavour 37 Mods...
MacGregor 26-S Mods...
Mac Trips to Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Canada, Florida, Bahamas

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Other than my normal “It’s two torsos” comment it looks like a tabletop easel for holding pictures.

walt

Jun 1, 2007
Macgregor 26S Hobie TI Ridgway Colorado
Your previous owner threw some completely random piece of junk in the sailboat knowing that the next owner would spend a lot of time trying to figure what it is and is it important. Maybe even get a lot of people on a forum to also ponder what the heck it is.

Nice move PO!!!

Feb 28, 2018
MacGregor 25 Orlando
Your previous owner threw some completely random piece of junk in the sailboat knowing that the next owner would spend a lot of time trying to figure what it is and is it important. Maybe even get a lot of people on a forum to also ponder what the heck it is.
I like that....! Have to remember that when I sell mine! Put it in the bilge, right near the opening!

May 16, 2011
Macgregor V-25 Charlton, MA- Trailer
May 16, 2011
Macgregor V-25 Charlton, MA- Trailer
That's like throwing some misc. hardware up into the sail of the boat next to you when lining up at the starting line. Works every time!!

Last edited: