Registered users don't see ads

Morgan specifications

Discussion in 'Morgan' started by SV Anjali, Jun 10, 2015. Add this thread to a FAQ

1. SV Anjali

SV Anjali

Joined Jun 10, 2015
    2 posts, 0 likes
    morgan yachts 41 ketch aft cockpit
    US maryland
    Recently purchased a 1969 Morgan 41 aft cockpit centerboard ketch. The interior has been partially butchered by a senseless previous owner. I want to restore the interior to original, but I am having trouble finding any specs or drawings. I have been in touch with charley Morgan, and although he is a very kind and generous man... He is not able to give me any detailed info. Does anyone know of a good resource? Thank you, Bob

2. BLACKBIRD

BLACKBIRD

Joined Jan 6, 2014
    4 posts, 0 likes
    morgan 38-1
    US St. Augustine
    you might try morgan 38.forum,i know its title is morgan 38 but there is a lot of morgan info, there ..

3. centerline

centerline

Joined Mar 20, 2012
    3,924 posts, 157 likes
    Cal 34-III, MacGregor 25
    US Salem, Oregon
    sorry I cant help with the infomation you seek...

as for the butchered boat, this is an ongoing problem with people who can be referred to as "senseless" and have half baked ideas. they put all the ambition they have into the deconstruction of the boat, and none left over for the RE-construction of it... and many who do retain some bit of ambition, reconstructs in such a way that the boat was more valuable left in its unfinished condition...
    some people just dont have sense enough to recognize a senseless idea when it enters their mind:biggrin:.

4. Kings Gambit

Kings Gambit

Joined Jul 27, 2011
    2,009 posts, 219 likes
    Bavaria 38E
    US Ventura Harbor
  5. Luna Koa

Luna Koa

Joined Oct 19, 2016
    1 posts, 0 likes
    Morgan 421
    US Panama City, FL Panama City, FL
    Does anyone have any drawings or an owners manual for a Morgan 421? HELP I'm trying to restore this boat and need some help as to how things run etc.

6. Tombo

Tombo

Joined May 4, 2017
    1 posts, 0 likes
    Morgan outIsland 33
    US Tampa, fl. ApooloBeach, Florida

Flexible steel chafe pads
Innovative new product made of flexible, laser cut stainless steel. Must see!
Sunbrella lifesling covers
Any color, fits over existing bag to match your existing canvas.
Gray Enterprises port gasket
Stop winter leaks. Compare our price!
Teak companionway doors
Amazing artisan quality, custom made to fit your boat.