More Sailing Days for 2015

Apr 5, 2013
Precision Boat Works P-15CB Hartland
Looking to get more sailing days in next year.

Trailer Guides (goal posts)
Wondering if anyone has attached trailer guides to their P-15 trailer. Where did you get them. What are the best type/brand?

Motor (budget approved in 2015)
I have picked out a small motor for the P-15. Wondering if anyone has any pictures of a motor stand that would attach to the tongue of the trailer. Not wanting to trailer the boat with the motor on the transom. Also want a place to store it while in the garage during the sailing season and in storage during the winter.

Jul 13, 2010
Precision 23 Perry Hall,Baltimore County
If you go to the Precision home page you should find a list of links to other sites. On "owners modifications" you can find a photo of an outboard bracket someone built for a Precision 21.Not sure if I would use that style for long term storage though.

Jul 13, 2010
Precision 23 Perry Hall,Baltimore County
I just thought about your trailer guide question. I posted the same thing last year, ended up making wooden keel guides rather than goal posts. They worked out great. Loading had been torture, they cured that.

Apr 5, 2013
Precision Boat Works P-15CB Hartland
Thanks. I will look at the pictures. Unfortunately I do not think the keel guides will work. I have a centerboard model.