Mid Winter Blues

pateco

Aug 12, 2014
Hunter 31 (1983) Pompano Beach FL
Thanks for sharing this. My wife has a great vegan bean Chile recipe which doesn’t use oil. PM me if you want it.
PM Sent:

Send it dude. The Admiral is adventurous, and will try anything once. Some are good, some not so much. That chili recipe is one of the good ones. Her vegan Lasagna is great after many many variations tried. Some were awful.

I can't figure out how some of those terrible recipes end up published online.

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
I dunno, being compared to hot dead cow is going to get interesting, real quick.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Kermit... I am beginning to question how your mind works.. That was a thought that never associated in my mind.
Yes Meriachee. This could get interesting.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Kermit... I am beginning to question how your mind works.. That was a thought that never associated in my mind.
Yes Meriachee. This could get interesting.
I wonder where it comes from, too. I swear it’s a curse. Dang. I just reread the post I was referring to. I stand firm by what I said. (Firm is good. It’s one of the two things that makes life worth livin’. As any self-respecting country music fan knows. The other is guitars tuned good.)

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Ok. Tune your guitar and lets hear the lyrics about “Boat Babe and the c&&”. Sorry I just can not say it. Or even type it. Maybe you can sing a few bars...

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
I am pleased that I learned when to zip it, and this is really one of those times I should listen to that little voice.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Even though this thread has sort of moved on, I would like to go back to some of those tantalizing pictures of heavenly morsels, Les had posted.
Whether or not I am on the invite list, I am going to consider the dangling of such eye candy in front of me an invitation to invite myself over to Les' for BBQ. So, please set a place at your table for me.

As far as other recent subjects goes, the Fleet Admiral can be unpredictable at times. So, it's best, for me, to stay away from any subject closer than food or sailing, to life's other pleasures.:redface:

- Will (Dragonfly)