Merit 22 owner manual

Ugnius

Apr 11, 2019
Merit Merit 22 IL
Hi. I have a Merit 22 and looking for an owner's manual. It is very hard to find. Maybe you have it ? I can pay for copy of this owner's manual .

I would really appreciate it.

RussC

Sep 11, 2015
Merit 22- Oregon lakes
Hi and welcome to ya! First I would give the builder a call or email them.. However, you need the year it was built. here is a link to them below.. Good luck!
https://www.merrittmarine.com/

https://sailboatdata.com/sailboat/merit-22
Merrittmarine is not the same Merit. the sailboat Merit was built in Ca., but went out of business in the late 80s after only a couple of years in business. We see Merit 25s here on the West coast for sale fairly often, but not many 22s. I know because I've been looking for a 22 for 4-5 years and have missed not one, for sale, but 2 . each one missed by hours :doh:. awesome boats, easy launch, fast, roomy..... I hate you for owning one :biggrin: .

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2014
Pearson P303 #221 RockPort Maine
Merrittmarine is not the same Merit. the sailboat Merit was built in Ca I believe, but went out of business in the late 80s after only a couple of years in business. We see Merit 25s here on the West coast for sale fairly often, but not many 22s. I know because I've been looking for a 22 for 4-5 years and have missed not one, for sale, but 2 . each one missed by hours :doh:. awesome boats, easy launch, fast, roomy..... I hate you for owning one :biggrin: .
Thanks RussC for the update here guess the link lied to me..

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
With some of these out of production boats what you see is what you get. The documentation expectations in those days was way more modest than today. Sailboatdata.com may get you something.

Jul 6, 2022
Merit 22 Birch Bay
Hi. I have a Merit 22 and looking for an owner's manual. It is very hard to find. Maybe you have it ? I can pay for copy of this owner's manual .

I would really appreciate it.
Ugnius, up until a few months ago, I had a nearly perfect copy of my Merit 22 manual. It was damaged when rain flooded into the cabin of the boat a few months ago. It is now water logged and mildewed. I'm currently trying to separate the pages to see what I can salvage. There isn't much useful information in the manual, but I'll post what I can.

RussC

Sep 11, 2015
Merit 22- Oregon lakes
I downloaded one a couple years ago in PDF format. can't recall where it was exactly but it's out there online.