mast pins for 1985 Hunter 25.5

Jul 5, 2017
Hunter 25.5 Arizona
Looking for a picture of the mast pins for a Hunter 25.5. I searched the store but what came up doesn't look like the right thing. I'm assuming they are pins that go all the way across the mast base? DSC01791.JPG

Dec 5, 2015
Oday 272LE Louisville, KY
It looks like a Dwyer mast base. You may be able to order them thru this website. If not, try Dwyer Aluminum Mast Company at approximately $11.50 each. Don't forget to order cotter pins.

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Your mast is a Kenyon Isomat, not dwyer. Call Rigrite. However you could measure the size of a hole and purchase long stainless steel bolts from West Marine or better yet, Fastenal. YOu could put a nylon nut on the threaded end. I would make sure the bolt is long enough that there are no threaded portion traversing thru until it goes all the way thru

Dec 5, 2015
Oday 272LE Louisville, KY
I should have stated that the mast tabernacle (SS deck plate and SS mast foot plate) appears to be a Dwyer product. I know because I installed one a couple of months ago. Mine was retrofitted to a Z Spar mast.

Jul 5, 2017
Hunter 25.5 Arizona
OK so a grade 8 bolt is OK. The store here says a Clevis pin either 5/16" or 1/4". I'll have to stop by my storage and measure the hole and length. I will be trailering this so the mast will be coming down often, might be better to do a clevis pin than a bolt. I'm surprised the mounting surface is so thin.