Lottery

Oct 2, 2008
Pearson/ 530 Strafford, NH
Hi all,

I didn't win again so I'm still going to be asking questions on fixing our boat. But if I do I'll add that electric winch to the cockpit. Of course I'll still remember all of you.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Really sorry to hear that the Lottery did not happen this time for you. You know since we met on the internet I’ve considered you my favorite Lottery Uncle. I am hoping that next time will be the big one. The big one for both of us.

Keep buying a ticket it can happen for us.
Do you think you could spare a boat buck to tide me over till the big pay off comes in?

Best regards. Your estranged but hopefull internet nephew.
Who loves you baby!

Sep 25, 2008
Alden 50 Sarasota, Florida
You must be doing something wrong. All the rest of us won. Perhaps you can relate the symptoms of your problem and we can all chime in with numerous ways to diagnose it or regale you with how we solved it.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Oh! I guess you didn't read the terms of use for the forum. Any lottery winnings become the property of the moderator with the yellow pullover jacket. If you want, I can tell you where it says that. ;)

Oct 22, 2014
Oh great news Uncle “All U Get”. The Lottery just announced:
The Mega Millions jackpot has soared to a staggering $868 million for Friday night's drawing. That's a record for the game – and the third largest in U.S. lottery history.​

No ticket had all six winning numbers in Tuesday night's drawing for what was a $667 million top prize.
There is still a chance for us. Don’t give that Yellow coated fellow any mind. He’s just flexing. He’s not family.

Jul 29, 2017
Catalina 380 Los Angeles
the chances of winning just got bigger too...one in fifteen quadrillion...that's fifteen zeros

Oct 22, 2014
since it’s always an old geezer that wins.
If you buy the ticket you have the same chance as the folks that did. Being old is a plus... You get to forget the money you spent on the ticket sooner.
I do have a we bit of a concern.... I clicked on the clickbait link when I searched the numbers. It was a history of what happened to some of the winners... Death, jail, murder and mayhem... Guess when it is your time it is your time and the money can't save you.

It is a bit odd.
the lottery is just another tax for the mathematically challenged .
And after you win you get to share half with the tax man who takes his cut before the pay out.

Well your odds of winning are even worse if you don't buy a ticket.;)

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
I didnt win again. Of course I didnt buy a ticket again either. My brother used to say the lottery is just another tax for the mathematically challenged .
But, this tax is voluntary. Those who volunteer to pay more taxes, raise your hand. In fact, just send me your money. :) It will go to a much better use.

Jun 14, 2010
Seafarer 29 Oologah, OK
There is that. There is also the fact that I have come out a dollar a head on every losing ticket that I could have bought over the years......but didnt buy. Which after hearing about some lottery players, can add up.
I have not spent many thousands of dollars on the lottery myself. But I seem to have misplaced them, I can't find them anywhere.

DaveJ

Apr 2, 2013
Catalina 310 Niagara-on-the-Lake
I DID hit the lottery! Once, in 1970! That is when Eileen and I were married. She has been a friend, lover, wife, guru, artist, care-giver, and helper in every adventure (or misadventure) during the preceding 48+ years.

HAHA, so your wife reads the forum I see.....

Cheers