Looking for Hunter 375

ari

Aug 10, 2017
hunter 375 sag harbor
Hi there,
We have now seen two Hunter 375's from mid nineties and LOVE the boat. We had one under contract but a crack within the lead keel and a void in the deck made us decide otherwise. We are seriously in the market for one so if you know of one, pls let us know! Thank you!! Ari (we live in NYC)

Jan 9, 2016
Hunter 356 Bermuda Dunes
I have a hunter 356 2003 at Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. On a slip excellent condition. No US Sales or use tax.

Gdindy

Jul 11, 2007
Hunter 410 Washington Park Marina, Michigan City, Indiana
Nice one on Lake Michigan fresh water boat photo and owner contact info on this Facebook page.
Hunter Sailboat Parts and information

Ted

Jan 26, 2005
C&C 110 Bay Shore, Long Island, NY
There is one for sale in the boatyard where I store my boat in the off season. It's located on the south shore of Long Island NY. If you send me a private message with your contact information, I'll have them contact you with the particulars.

Jul 28, 2012
Hunter 410 San Blas,Mexico
I have a hunter 356 2003 at Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. On a slip excellent condition. No US Sales or use tax.
Hola. Would you please send me details on your 356. We have sailing partners that recently lost their boat while on the hard in San Blas and he has asked me to keep my eyes open. This may be a good option,
Thanks, Bob Bear, S/V Perfect Excuse