looking for a Lazarette seat hatch for 1976 27' Catalina

Mar 31, 2017
Catalina 27 2633 Racine, WI
Just bought the boat and the seat hatch is cracked in several places. Anyone have an idea of how/where to look for a new one? Thanks

May 24, 2004
CC 30 South Florida
Investigate which Catlina 22 year models may have used the same seat hatch. Look for boat's salvage yards around the country to see if you can find one. As last resort consider a repair job. Fiberglass cloth and epoxy could perhaps be used to cover the cracks and then an application of gelcoat for the finish.

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
Investigate which Catlina 22 year models may have used the same seat hatch. Look for boat's salvage yards around the country to see if you can find one. As last resort consider a repair job. Fiberglass cloth and epoxy could perhaps be used to cover the cracks and then an application of gelcoat for the finish.
Call the factory. Go to www.Catalinayachts.com. call the number at bottom of page and ask for parts dept/customer service.

Nov 7, 2012
1978 Catalina 30 Wilbur-by-the-Sea
Call the factory. Go to www.Catalinayachts.com. call the number at bottom of page and ask for parts dept/customer service.
Very good suggestion. I have had very good luck with the factory. They will need the Year, Model and hull number. They may be able to fabricate a new one based on their records. I had them order me a fuel tank, pretty cool when it came with a copy of the original drawing for my boat.