Long Island

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
That was not a pat down it was a testing for tenderness. Your lucky it was your knees and not your hips... :yikes: ;)

Pat

Jun 7, 2004
Oday 272LE Ninnescah Yacht Club, Wichita, Ks.
Justin, I still have your dock-box key...........did not use it but it was sure appreciated; just in case.....shall I bring it by? Pat

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
That was not a pat down it was a testing for tenderness. Your lucky it was your knees and not your hips... :yikes: ;)
Again, funny you should say that. He asked if it would hurt when he patted my knees. Seriously. Y'all must be psychic!

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
We finally got to see some of Long Island today. Y'all aren't kidding when you say all the boats get pulled and shrink-wrapped. Extra credit for the first one to identify where I took this picture.

Attachments

Dec 19, 2006
Hunter 36 Punta Gorda
I go back to LI every July,August,Sept. not only because all my family lives there but i like visiting
out east and love camping at Smith Point beach and Cedar Point [n the Hamptons and Kayaking also,now that we are retired the heavy traffic is no big deal and even enjoy making trips to NYC.
NYC is so much better now to visit and even have friends visit us and we stay out in Wading River in our RV.
Nick