Let me pay you to sail your Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2004
CC 30 South Florida
Of course they just would want newer boats and the larger the better. Who would think it smart for a top financial company to sport their advertisement in an old Hunter Cherubini. Come on, I think it is perfectly reasonable. As far as the commercial advertising rules I agree with Phil, this was more of an announcement rather than an endorsement. Besides, who better than the person that makes the rules to provide their interpretation.

Mar 6, 2012
Hunter H33 (limited edition cabin top) Bayou Chico
Of course they just would want newer boats and the larger the better. Who would think it smart for a top financial company to sport their advertisement in an old Hunter Cherubini. Come on, I think it is perfectly reasonable.
im not getting into the rules talk but this is drivel :naughty:, ive seen plenty of cherubini, and other boats of an age with these designs that are far better kept and far better looking purely from a quality of maintenance perspective than 5 year old boats of any make you can name, the criteria if i were choosing to advertise my hypothetical fortune 500 company would be the quality of the dress of the vessel, and as far as schmoosing ppl with boat rides i would put someone on a 33, 36, 37c in a coastal situation before i put them on a late model flat bottomed legend series, furthermore on smaller bodies of water the 30 and under would be optimal. the ride is cushy and pleasant, narry a time when things feel out of control and definitely no pounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.