Les and John’s 2019 EXTREME Winter Cruise

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
Looks like they changed their flight plan and are giving Thetis a pass.

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Just had a great chat with all three of the seafarers. All is well, the crossed Georgia Strait in sunlight, snowing now passing Saltspring Island heading for Annette Inlet.

They didn't do Thetis 'cuz I had to bail with a cold and the forecast for today & tomorrow.

Jan 5, 2017
Are you going out to meet them Stu? Or too much snow between you and the boat?

Jan 5, 2017
Nice to know that there are some brave, hardy sailors out there! The fire, good book and glass of wine are looking better and better!

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
Is it too soon to start the discussions for next year?

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
You'll be getting a reputation Terry. Can't imagine what would happen if you and @Kermit got together in one place.
Banish that thought. Brings back ugly memories from my drunken past life when spirits flowed freely. Lucky anymore if I can keep two beers down. Although my boating buddy did give me his secret killer Bloody Mary recipe. Those are mighty tasty. I'm good for at least one. I'll try real hard to save one for Kermit.:wink3:

Jan 5, 2017
Looking like that here now too. That's a beautiful place when the sun is out. It's days like this that make me love our full canvas.

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
AIS shows them in Annette Inlet. Very nice and well protected. And for the record there are no oysters to be found anywhere in the Inlet, period.