Just a little thought...

Jun 8, 2004
Catalina 320 Dana Point
Aspartame tastes like crap and is a substitute for sugar which tastes good and is cheaper, I avoid any food that tries to disguise itself as something good. Ever had someone try to feed you "artificial crab" ?

Jun 11, 2011
Hunter 41 Lewes
Monsanto is the devil and GMO foods should only be used to make biodiesel. I haven't had a real tomato in a year.

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
Monsanto is the devil and GMO foods should only be used to make biodiesel. I haven't had a real tomato in a year.
That’s why we grow our own...and that’s our dog in the background feasting on a vegan cat.
3499CAD4-F327-4D3A-A074-C1E88EA0C98F.jpeg

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
I used to drink Mountain Dew to get rid of migraine headaches. My wife told me I was drinking too much sugar and I should start drinking sugar free Mountain Dew. I tried to drink it but I hate diet drinks. So I quit drinking Mountain Dew altogether. I no longer get migraine headaches. And I still hate diet drinks. Well, I do like one sugar free diet drink. It’s called water.

RussC

Sep 11, 2015
Merit 22- Oregon lakes
I used to drink Mountain Dew to get rid of migraine headaches. My wife told me I was drinking too much sugar and I should start drinking sugar free Mountain Dew. I tried to drink it but I hate diet drinks. So I quit drinking Mountain Dew altogether. I no longer get migraine headaches. And I still hate diet drinks. Well, I do like one sugar free diet drink. It’s called water.
Well hopefully you only drink one of the new low calorie waters. :yikes:
https://www.bio-synergy.uk/skinny-water-en.html

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
I've taken a liking to diet tonic water. If I get tired of it, there's always rum and lime to make it worth while.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
What's diet tonic water? You can tell diet water because they print the label in a different color. Just like with Mountain Dew.
1. I don't know or care about aspartame because I hate the taste. I love the taste of sugar.
Never even heard of gluten until I was about 30 so how bad is it really?
2. I thought the definition of a superfood was a food with more healthy stuff in it than other foods.
3. No one, who has given me a vaccine, has ever told me what was in it, just what it was for, and I never really thought to consider what might be in it. I think bacteria and viruses can and do cause all kinds of things in humans that we don't fully understand. a live vaccine sure could cause something like autism, birth defects, cancer or something of that nature. I also don't think anyone who hasn't done the experiment, can know a vaccine causes anything. The chances are probably about the same as eating cranberries (a superfood) sweetened with aspertame and getting cancer.
4. Certainly one's diet has an effect on the operation and demand on the liver and kidney. Alcohol free diets tend to have a positive effect on the life expectancy of both of these organs. Getting rid of toxins? I suppose we have to consider what we are willing to sacrifice for what gain.
5. I worry that GMO foods may not have as many vitamins and minerals if you peel them and boil them too much.
6. If you feed your cat a vegan diet, she is likely to suffer from iron and vitamin B deficiency and be too weak to beat you to death so no worries there.
-Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I did order diet water at a restaurant once. She said she would have to go ask the manager if they had it. The waitress came back saying the manager told her that they only had regular water.
You know, drinking low calorie water means you leave the restaurant weighing less than you went in because it sucks the calories out of you. Sort of like throwing-up at some seafood restaurants. I caution you, no matter how dehydrated you feel, don't drink more low cal water.
-Will (Dragonfly)

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
I don't know of any common garden seed that are NOT GMO.
All wines you drink are GMO wines
All corn and corn products are GMO.
All ketchups are GMO
There might be a few legumes that have not been hybridized by man.
All USA citrus fall GMO'd. In fact my grapefruit tree is cross pollinated by a Neighbor's orange tree and are now sweeter and smaller. Last year my tree made 600 fruit.:)

If you are thinking Like "FrankenCorn" from DNA splicing, you are buying into the advertisements.
____
I don't think any diet drink uses Aspartame [blue]anymore.
Sweet & Low [pink]was removed from the cancer list by FDA after 35 years of no impact study.
Spenda [yellow] and Stevia [green] are made from natures sugar sources. And the newest is made from chicory root.

All are healthier than refined white sugar.
______
The whole chicken egg has been removed from FDA cholesterol list and has been declared the single most perfect food for the human body.

Red meat had been found needed to prevent Alzheimer's. Key protein and fats required. Veteran's health channel recommends red meat 3 times a week now.
___
My rant is simple...
We live in a "knee jerk" society, so eat a balanced diet, keep sugars to a minimum and stay active.
Jim...

PS: Sipping on my foreign potato starch, fermented by selected yeast & distilled by man, modified olive, stuff with hybrid peppers, over chlorinated frozen water, in a gamma ray tinted glass.:pimp:

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Sipping on my foreign potato starch, fermented by selected yeast & distilled by man, modified olive, stuff with hybrid peppers, over chlorinated frozen water, in a gamma ray tinted glass
Would that be shaken or stirred. Heard somewhere that it made a difference. :laugh:

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Would that be shaken or stirred
Shaken has LESS water in it to "dilute" the man made, smooth, foreign, "chilled" vodka. Mine was over Non GMO frozen water. [hic]

For the avid, man made, Martini drinkers...

Two are not enough and 3 are too many!

Especially needed when discussing food sources.
Jim...

PS: We forgot about Salt consumption.:doh:

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Or Mercury consumption
A long term study of man altered, farm raised, Pacific polluted Salmon versus, sea caught by synthetic fiber nets...

Showed no detectable Mercury in either Wild or Franken'Salmon!

They did note that the pond scum fed Salmon had a bit more fat content.:confused:
[I think from lack of Brown Bear avoidance exercise]
______
I do study this stuff and apply it.

Recently, a SBO friend asked me in a PM, why do I follow and practice this kind of stuff.
My answer...
"Because I can!"
Jim...

PS: I may take up now...
carnival palm-read[ing]