Its funny Friday!

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
The wife and I went out sailing a couple of weeks ago and while sailing along we came across a bunch of meat float along.....

The seas was a bit choppy.......

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Gilligan's boat was running rough... and so he docked at a full service marina to have the engine worked on. The mechanic took one look at the blue smoke coming out of the exhaust and said it looks like you have blown a seal; Gilligan said “just fix the damn thing and leave my private life out of it, ok?”

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Walt Disney use to own an apartment building out by the marina in California. He lived in the top floor suite, which overlooked the pier where all the work boats came in. It was a pretty high-end apartment building, he even rented the adjacent apartment to the Warner brother.
Being an important man, Disney commanded respect among the dock workers, so they never let boats come in while he was trying to sleep.
If you went down to the docks at about the time he got up in the mornings you could see him come out every morning on his balcony and lift his cup of coffee in getting to the works down below. That was when the shout would go up for all to hear, "Walt's up! Dock."

-Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Will, do you make these things up or is there someone on this planet with more free time than you? lol
I'm just reporting a story I once heard.
It usually takes about 5 minutes to type it. Im in the middle of plowing my driveway right now. Geting the house ready for a tenent tomorrow.
My SBO posts can account for almost all my free time.

-Will (Dragonfly)