Is there an annual sale at Sailrite?

Apr 13, 2016
Catalina 22 Fort Worth
I am thinking of replacing the cabin cushions this year and was wondering if Sailrite ever does an annual blowout sale like West Marine does? I'm not in any hurry so I could easily wait for a good time to buy.

Apex

Jun 19, 2013
C&C 30 Elk Rapids
login to their website and request their free catalogs. They provide mailers on sales all through the year, including machine/equipment sales and sunbrella sales. I haven't paid attention enough to give you specifics on which is the best deal....

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
Yes, I would definitely request one of their catalogs and subscribe to their website.
I received an email from them this morning with a valentine's day special for free shipping. That could amount to a significant savings on the cost for shipping a large quantity of foam and fabric for your new cushions. Cant really say if there are certain times of year that they have specific sales; however, I do get emails with "specials" from time to time.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
At times they have a 10-percent off special, and IIRC, that's about the biggest discount they offer.

Dec 7, 2016
Beneteau Oceanis 45 Annapolis
I can't confirm that they do this all the time but a few weeks back when I was trying to decide on new interior upholstery for my boat, I orderd $11 in fabric samples from their website. When the samples arrived they came with a coupon code for $40 off an order of $300 or more if you ordered within the following 2 weeks.

Apr 13, 2016
Catalina 22 Fort Worth
Thanks everyone, I'll defiantly sign up for the catalog and email notifications. I'm sill not sure if I'm going to try this on my own or hire an upholstery shop to do it but am getting quotes and nailing down cost of supplies to do myself.

Slartibartfass

Capri 22 Mod
Dec 13, 2015
Catalina Capri 22 1139 Mamaroneck, NY
For a larger order you can always ask for a discount. I did and got 10% off outside of any promotion.... it was an 4-digit $ order....