interior cushions

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Are you doing them or are you having someone else do them? My bow cushion needs to be redone.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Nice. I am finding it difficult to find the material I already have. Is there some location that carries a vast selection of material. I want to keep it the same. Just one cushion needs to be repaired. The rest are fine.

Here is the pattern of my material.
cushion pattern.jpg

Aug 17, 2013
Pearson P30 202 Ottawa/Gatineau
if you go to a shop that does upholstering they usually have a few books of different fabric so they can order something similar or pretty close to your fabric

Jan 28, 2018
Hunter 20 Tampa Bay
Fred, what kind of machine are you using? One of those expensive, canvas machines or a more common household type sewing machine? I need to replace some own cushions in a 35 yr old Hunter. Thanks

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Use to be a company called johnson sails across the bay from tampa but may have changed name might due it. The blue fabrics with stars I think was one time used by Hunter. Ask either Al Fooks or Joe Kerr if they can remember the name/ mfg at the forum store or customer service

Sep 7, 2018
Chrysler C-22 Battle Creek
Nice work! Gotta appreciate owner done work. I have said it before, and I would say it again. Anyone can write a check and get upgrades or have work done, but it cant match the satisfaction of doing it yourself. The DIY projects rarely if ever turn out looking professionally done......but, the pride in knowing you did it cant be overstated (at least for me) Plus you usually save quite a bit of money.
So unless your going to be in a boat show being judged on the "perfectness" of your boat, but rather are fixing it up to use it.......I would never pay someone to do anything on my boat that I can just do myself. I only shell out the $ when I cant do it myself.