I'm back in!

colemj

Jul 13, 2004
Dolphin Catamaran Dolphin 460 Mystic, CT
I was locked out from CSBB after the last upgrade. Nothing I tried allowed me to post, even though I was signed in. Something about needing an email address, then needing to update my profile, then needing an email address, then… Then I got dizzy chasing around in circles.

So there I was, reading posts while loaded up with witty responses and nowhere to put them! So I saved them up and here they are: Larry - nope; Tom- yep; Jon - sigh :(

Don't know how you all got by without those…

Now I need to poke around here in the preferences a bit because this site is presenting me with a dog's breakfast of font types and sizes, and I would like to set it up to be a bit more uniform.

Mark

colemj

Jul 13, 2004
Dolphin Catamaran Dolphin 460 Mystic, CT
Huh, I see after that post, I have two posts in total. So I went to see what the other post was and it seems like I posted here once before in 2009. Seems like I already had a log-in for this site, and my returning has nothing to do with my CSBB profile. Don't remember 2009 very well - wasn't that like 20yrs ago?

Mark

Feb 14, 2017
Mainecat 38 Anacortes
Me too! I decided to modify my user name just a bit. (never quite got used to being addressed as cchesley and figured 'Chris' was just fine!)