I need someone to help me prepare the sailboat for this summer. Chicago, IL

Oct 22, 2014
Pearson P303 #221 RockPort Maine
I’m not picking up what you're putting down.. it's strange that it is back but I don’t understand ....
Not putting down anything here! However, I've notest a lot of people never thought about taking a Selfies that do not auto-convert the image as Galaxy s5 and up phones do. here is a sample of my selfie. Note its right stargazers II's blueprint is correctly readable. But, looking at the phones face its backward. I'm Just saying its funny. And the really funny thing is this guy has been rounding up all over the place NEED HELP! Just a fact. Just saying!
20190324_201243.jpg

Oct 22, 2014
Pearson P303 #221 RockPort Maine
I don't like it when I see good people here, that have been here a long time 5++ years and in one day joining SBO and asking for help and providing nothing but I NEED HELP TO GET MY BOAT READY! So if I sounded condescending or offensive. Well... OK I was a bit hard.. But, maybe not hard enough guess will never know because I don't see him putting any effort to supply pictures, what the work really details.. NOTHING! PMed and nothing. However, he's been joining all the groups. So my friend if your reading this, how about you introduce yourself to all and give a little detail other then I NEED HELP! There's a lot of good people on SailBoat Owners and they will help when called upon and like me will go to the ends of the earth to help a sailor in need. Why Just last year, I helped a friend in your area for "1 month" get his boat launched. I was only to be there for 1 week and lasted 1 month. OOP's Just saying treat us with respect... Enough said here!

Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
I don't like it when I see good people here, that have been here a long time 5++ years and in one day joining SBO and asking for help and providing nothing but I NEED HELP TO GET MY BOAT READY! So if I sounded condescending or offensive. Well... OK I was a bit hard.. But, maybe not hard enough guess will never know because I don't see him putting any effort to supply pictures, what the work really details.. NOTHING! PMed and nothing. However, he's been joining all the groups. So my friend if your reading this, how about you introduce yourself to all and give a little detail other then I NEED HELP! There's a lot of good people on SailBoat Owners and they will help when called upon and like me will go to the ends of the earth to help a sailor in need. Why Just last year, I helped a friend in your area for "1 month" get his boat launched. I was only to be there for 1 week and lasted 1 month. OOP's Just saying treat us with respect... Enough said here!
I think was he has gotten it's a bunch of views on his YouTube video. Short lived but brilliant...

Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
Yeah. I think any of us are willing to help, so if he has questions, he could ask them. However, I do wonder about his sailboat experience when he makes such a general request.