I need someone to help me prepare the sailboat for this summer. Chicago, IL

Mar 14, 2019
Hunter 25.5 Chicago, IL
Hello, I need someone to help me prepare the sailboat for this summer. I can give me some advice in several arias. I am located in the aria of Chicago, IL the Sailboat is in Sunset Bay 130 st. that is in the South.

Oct 22, 2014
Pearson P303 #221 RockPort Maine
Hello, I need someone to help me prepare the sailboat for this summer. I can give me some advice in several arias. I am located in the aria of Chicago, IL the Sailboat is in Sunset Bay 130 st. that is in the South.
Now let's see I would need the following to help!
1. Airline tickets for me my wife.
2. A hotel suite that doesn't have any bugs
3. Living expenses to completion
4. Car Rental during my stay.
5. Paid time off during my stay.
6. Work only Mon-Fri 8 to 5 Lunches may-be 1.5hrs depends on area restaurants. Coffie brakes-.5hrs
7. Hourly rate of $45.00 Note: Rates may vary and be based on 8hr. days
8. Overtime - If overtime is requested by you, the rate of $90.00 per-hr. will be charged.
Please read and you agree to the following conditions above. A deposit of $10,000.00 NON-Refundable must be paid in full before services can and will be provided.
You also must provide all insurance not excluding full Dental during this contract.
My bags are packed and awaiting your payment...

Jan 15, 2012
Ericson 28/2 Port Kent
I'm sure that if you start asking around at local marinas you'll find someone who can help you understand your boat. I'm come a little cheaper than Stargazer, but not much. Good luck.

Sep 20, 2014
Rob Legg RL24 Chain O'Lakes
Seems like a long ways from open water with lots of bridges between you and the lake.

Aug 2, 2005
Pearson 33-2 & Typhoon 18 Seneca Lake
(1) " give me some advice in several arias." (2) "the aria of Chicago". [/QUOTE]

Sorry, I could not help myself.
(1) Aria - an elaborate melody for a single voice Very few people have ever heard me sing, but I assure you, you do not want to expose your eardrums to that type of torment.

(2) Chicago arias: Saturday In the Park; Does Anyone Really Know (what day it is?) ; Make Me Smile; You're My Inspiration

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Your guess, or admonition of the comments @cb32863 is based in fact.
Even if language is the issue.
I need someone to help me prepare the sailboat for this summer. I can give me some advice in several arias.
Is this, even based on Spanish as a primary language, the way one asks strangers for help? Certainly not my experience with English as a second language learners.

He does have graphic skills, in that the image for his Youtube channel and tee shirts and boat avatar have flare.

I guess we await his return and perhaps clarity with what are the challenges.

Oct 6, 2007
Hunter H30 1982 Chicago IL
Nieves500,

If you have specific questions, please post them (photos always help), and we’ll respond. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum, so you have come to the right place.

If you need assistance with the work, ask around your marina, and you will likely find someone in your area willing to lend a hand.

I’m in Chicago, but on the north side. 130th Street is way south. Sorry, but with business and out of town travel commitments, my own boat is all I can handle this year.

Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
Yes, it might help if you discussed what sort of help you need....

I am in NW Indiana, but if you want me to wash and wax your boat, probably not going to happen (at least not until I get mine done :waycool: ).

Greg

Oct 22, 2014
Pearson P303 #221 RockPort Maine
Looks like taking the energy and time put into videos and Tshirts needs to be put into research and elbow grease.
If you look real close at the video, You will see the logo's backward! Perhaps the shirt is on backward.. just saying...

Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
If you look real close at the video, You will see the logo's backward! Perhaps the shirt is on backward.. just saying...
I’m not picking up what your putting down..its strange that it is backwards but I don’t understand ....

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
iPhone selfies and videos taken from the front facing camera produce a mirror image.

SG

Feb 11, 2017
J/Boat J/160 Annapolis
Mike, I've never noticed that either -- but, maybe like you, I've never taken a selfie that I intended or kept :^))))

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
Mike, I've never noticed that either -- but, maybe like you, I've never taken a selfie that I intended or kept :^))))
Nope...me either. This image, taken by my nephew, was the first time I realized that.

I couldn’t figure out why my horseshoe bouy was on the starboad side and the lettering on my shirt was bass ackwards. You can also read the lettering on the umbrimini which is printed on the outside of the nylon. I got tutored in iPhone cameras that day.

D0BC93F1-0058-4723-805D-D7C2AE6DD0F3.jpeg