I need Dimensions to the center board Pierson Wonder please

Jun 18, 2006
hunter Cherubini Hunter 37 cutter Cocoa Beach
I purchased a Wanderer very inexpensively and she is currently in Dry Dock and much to my surprise I found there to be no centerboard. The reason I didn't check before buying was because the little bit of penant was wrapped around something and severely rusted and I felt like if I even looked at it wrong the board would go down and not come back up, which would have been a big problem in the shallow Waters of the Indian River. This is actually kind of good because would have been disgusted with the flat plate centerboard and would have wanted to build a new one but probably not undertaken it. Since there is not one I am forced to build one and will build it using an NACA profile 0012 and maybe a hundred pounds of lead in the tip.. I can measure up in the board well with a tape measure but it would be a colossal pain in the butt and it would be super helpful if anyone out there who had their board out took measurements or if anyone knows where I could get the original measurements from the loftings. Where the pivot pin and pennant our relative on the board are the biggest issues. It seems that the board rests on something to prohibit it from going completely down. Is this the case or is it that the pennant is short enough to restrict travel all the way down?