I learned something new today, and that leads me to another question.

Mar 20, 2016
Beneteau 351 WYC Whitby
Save your self a lot of money and have a dry bilge. I installed one of these 2 years ago inline of exit line of A/C condenser cooling ,the suck line goes to the condensate drain. It has a built in check valve so water cannot come back pan stays dry. Cost.... 10 bucks. search 1/2 inch venture injector ebay or amazon.
By the way the Beneteau matrix is not good to get water into, because of the design it is almost impossible to clean and could lead to your stink. My boat is a 1994 and the bilge stays bone dry.
upload_2018-7-8_17-51-57.png

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2016
Beneteau 351 WYC Whitby
Does the venturi make much noise?
Not inside at all, the water coming out of the thru hull makes kind of of air sound bubbles in the water...which is good ,if you don't hear it your sucking tube is plugged with crud ,I have had it plug 2 times in 2 years.

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
1condensator.jpg
Here's the one that I installed, Mermaid Condensator. It has good quality components with all the fittings & instructions to complete the installation. No, it does not make any noise.

HanBan

Jan 18, 2018
Beneteau Oceanis 323 Pax River NAS
Save your self a lot of money and have a dry bilge. I installed one of these 2 years ago inline of exit line of A/C condenser cooling ,the suck line goes to the condensate drain. It has a built in check valve so water cannot come back pan stays dry. Cost.... 10 bucks. search 1/2 inch venture injector ebay or amazon.
By the way the Beneteau matrix is not good to get water into, because of the design it is almost impossible to clean and could lead to your stink. My boat is a 1994 and the bilge stays bone dry.
View attachment 153427
Thanks for this - I just ordered one on Amazon.
Han

HanBan

Jan 18, 2018
Beneteau Oceanis 323 Pax River NAS
View attachment 153438 Here's the one that I installed, Mermaid Condensator. It has good quality components with all the fittings & instructions to complete the installation. No, it does not make any noise.
This looks awesome - but I can't find it for less than $250 online.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
OHhhh, this makes sense. Thanks.
I suppose your 323 is like my 2006, and there is really no "bilge". Below the floorboads is maybe 4- 4.5 inches to the hull liner. Barely enough for a switch, never the less a pump or the box pic'd in post 15.

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
Giving y’all a heads up on a new mermaid condensator kit on EBay. Listed at $60 bid price. Auction Ends this morning.