I just got this, and I have to post it. It was a few weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2005
Macgregor 26d Ft Lauderdale, Fl
nice table! chris...

I just wish the OP would change the thread title, to Mac picture thread.. or simiar...

I like the table chris! might just steal that idea too....

Attachments

Apr 25, 2005
Macgregor Venture 25 My Backyard
Better? It has been changed. I would like to know where the woman went that was peering over the

Starboard Gunnal topless. It looks lke it was replaced with a topless motor.

May 4, 2005
Macgregor 26d Ft Lauderdale, Fl
Thread renamed- thanks

that is now my Ex g/f... should not to be seen by the current gf...

-posting required pic:

walt

Jun 1, 2007
Macgregor 26S Hobie TI Ridgway Colorado
pop top

Im not sure who's boat this is - its a 26D with a semi-permanent pop top which allows the boom vang to be used.

Apr 25, 2005
I would like to get it here, but I can't figure it out.

HELP Phil!!!

:cussing:

Sep 25, 2008
Macgregor 25 Naples, Fl.
My post and others got lost in the transfer to the new site. This is an attempt to fix my previous post:

Finding a camera boat that has a good photographer is a chore. Either you find a sailor that sail..but is too busy keeping up to take a picture of your boat or a photographer who can't sail and can't keep up with your boat....can't win sometimes.

Apr 25, 2005
Are forgetting to post pictures? I have more to post, I admit, but surley someone has gone out and has a couple to keep this alive....

walt

Jun 1, 2007
bimini up while sailing

Getting the Bimini mostly right took me a while since you cant just go buy one for this particular boat... but it sure is nice to have it set up so that you can run the main while sailing with the bimini up..

Attachments

walt

Jun 1, 2007
dang..

Looks like my season might be over. Hoping to take the Mac out on Sunday but looks too nasty and things go downhill fast in October..

Attachments

JDK

Jul 12, 2007
Mac 26D 1988 New Port Richey, Fl
Re: dang..

Walt, I like the photo, especially the mulies in the lower part. I've spent a lot of time around Gunnison and Bayfield hunting elk off the back of a mule, and I miss this time of year in Colorado. Enjoy!

JDK

walt

Jun 1, 2007
This is a windy place about bewteen Pikes Peak and Buena Vista (in "South Park") and there will be ice on the lake in 7 weeks and usaully we get about a month and a half of on and off ice boating conditions before the snow builds up.

My pleasure on the picture (from last weekend), those pictures from Florida look more and more inviiting every year however..

May 26, 2004
Macgregor Venture 25 Trailer Sailor
Elevenmile, Spinney or Antero

This is a windy place about bewteen Pikes Peak and Buena Vista (in "South Park") and there will be ice on the lake in 7 weeks and usaully we get about a month and a half of on and off ice boating conditions before the snow builds up...
All my years of fishing in South Park I don't recall ever seeing a sailboat on the reservoirs. I would have liked to sailed my Flying Junior there, but I didn't have a wet suit and I also never, ever remember the water being even close to warm.

We lived in Colorado Springs for 10 years and BV for four. Not sure I miss the early/late snows! I still have a month of sailing here in the mid-wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.