I just got this, and I have to post it. It was a few weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2006
Macgregor 25 Rohnert Park
I Seem to recall

that the pic of my boat was taken on the same day that you showed me how you could sail backwards?

Apr 25, 2005
Macgregor Venture 25 My Backyard
I am not going to highjack this thread......

I am going with child like comments. But I am going to say that JACK not high, should get a real set of sails.... Then Pop off. As I remember, I have a roller furler now, and you are using a borrowed sail, by the way, I want that back to use as a cockpit cover for when it gets hot. :) Here is another picture of you behind me...... Like usual.

Bring it ON LITTLE MAN

Attachments

Jul 20, 2006
Macgregor 25 Rohnert Park
At least

At the end of the day we all end up in the same place as shown below. Also in the small flotillas that we run in I am not usualy dead last (like Dave or Larry)

Attachments

Apr 25, 2005
Well as long as you are

there for dinner, we are all happy, and ready to party.... I have two pics to post and I can only post one at a time. I was going to post the one where you are so far away, I can barely make your boat out, but I thought this one was better. I have a call in to the National Inquirer......... for this one

Attachments

Apr 25, 2005
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING????

It looks like she has a great pic of you doing something you weren't supposed to be doing...........

Sorry Dave if you follow this thread.

I told you on the phone, I have a ton of incriminating pics, and unless you let it go that I have a faster boat, I bring out the archilve..........

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:)

Apr 25, 2005
By the way

Who's wife is whose??????????? That can cost us both our futures if we're not careful.

I know, and I can always bring up the Chritening (SP) out the yachts.............

Don't go there.

Love ya Capt Jack. I will sail with you anytime.........

Attachments

Apr 25, 2005
Mr Bill

I think it was around 50-60 bucks. I looked for it in the WM catalog, but I didn't find it. I saw it in the store, and grabbed it and it worked.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
not much action

but here we are in Cuivienen taken by a friend of mine on his Starwind.
Sunday we took over 20 teens out on 7-8 keelboats for their first sail. The skies were clear but the wind was around 20. Each of us sailed either a main or jib-only to minimize the heeling, the kids had a great time.

Attachments

JDK

Jul 12, 2007
Mac 26D 1988 New Port Richey, Fl
The most used mod

is this power panel. Useful and looks nice too. PO installed it, I use it, everyone's happy.

JDK

JDK

Jul 12, 2007
Mac 26D 1988 New Port Richey, Fl
Sundown on the Gulf,

with fishing shacks in the foreground.

Apr 24, 2006
Aloha 32 Toronto, Lake Ontario
Here is our most recent mod...

We tended to use the bridgedeck area a lot when makind/serving meals.
Since that area is usually quite dirty my wife came up with the idea of a table that could easily be dropped into the hatchway and just as easily be removed and stowed.

I finally got around to making it this season - and is it ever nice!
Great for serving up cocktails/munchies, meals - or just extra table space when we're "eating in".

There are also other mods at the attached link.

Chris

Attachments

walt

Jun 1, 2007
Macgregor 26S Hobie TI Ridgway Colorado
Towing kayaks (and kids)

Two 9 foot kayaks and one 16 foot two person (and sometimes two dog) kayak

Status
Not open for further replies.