Hunter Corporation Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marina

If you make a big enough noise, they will listen

Here is my two cents. When I feel I have been given the shaft, I make a lot of noise. I spread the word as you have done to an extent. Find people that are still thinking about buying the boat and tell them your news. Once you have convinced one couple not to buy the Hunter yacht, you have gotten your revenge. If you want to really push it, you could rub Hunter's nose in this by having these people contact Hunter and have them tell Hunter why they are no longer interested. Then, Hunter might be more willing to deal with you. (of course I would never do this now in real life :) I try very hard to do the right thing these days the older I get. If someone else is being a butt head or taking advantage of me, I try super hard to turn my cheek. If you really think about it, they did say they prices options etc were subject to change. Legally, they could change one day and then change back the next. Just look at it as a learning experience and never do business with them again. Oh Oh! Hehe. You could burn your boat as a form of protest. Hehehe... Just kidding of course. Seems that the big corporate guy is always right at the expense of us lowly peasants. :-( Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.