Registered users don't see ads

Hunter 260 centerboard bracket

Discussion in 'Smaller Boats' started by Crazy Dave Condon, Feb 17, 2017. Add this thread to a FAQ

1. Crazy Dave Condon

Crazy Dave Condon

Joined Jun 8, 2004
    5,077 posts, 201 likes
    -na -NA
    US Anywhere USA
    H 260 CB bracket 1.jpg H260 CB bracket 2.jpg H260 CB bracket.jpg I have been emailing with an owner of a 260 centerboard bracket which is in need of repair or replacement. I am reaching out to those who had to go thru this even though discussed previously. No question the pins, bolt, welded nut and possibly the shims need replacing, it is the two holes that enlargened over time as repairable or not which is why I am soliciting your suggestions to those who had to fix this or replace it in the past. At the same time, I have inquired with the forum store and awaiting a response on a replacement bracket if such a thing exists. Please help me here folks as the owner would appreciate it.

Tom2909 likes this.
  2. Tom2909

Tom2909

Joined May 27, 2004
    212 posts, 1 likes
    - -
    US Boston
    Hi all, this is Tom, owner of the boat that Dave referenced.
    Thank you, Dave, for your assistance!
    -Tom

3. twalker H260

twalker H260

Joined Dec 2, 2003
    301 posts, 13 likes
    Hunter 260
    CA winnipeg, Manitoba

4. Crazy Dave Condon

Crazy Dave Condon

Joined Jun 8, 2004
    5,077 posts, 201 likes
    -na -NA
    US Anywhere USA
    Twalker H260
    I had to clean my computer due to junk that got in due to wife surfing for great buys and lost files. The drawing/specs for the centerboard bracket is one thing I was looking for. Thanks.

This drawing for the centerboard bracket applies to all the Hunter water ballasted boats. Now it is online will be a help under 260 downloads

Hunter replacement stanchions
Replace for safety and appearance
Hunter gaskets for all!
Gaskets for ports, hatches, latches, speaker pods, refrigerators, freezers, more.
Legend-era interior teak oil
Hunter's original interior teak finish on many boats from the 90's and earlier.
Hunter props, shafts, struts, and cutless bearings
Power train parts for most every Hunter model, most in stock for fast shipment.