Hunter 260 centerboard bracket

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
H 260 CB bracket 1.jpg H260 CB bracket 2.jpg H260 CB bracket.jpg I have been emailing with an owner of a 260 centerboard bracket which is in need of repair or replacement. I am reaching out to those who had to go thru this even though discussed previously. No question the pins, bolt, welded nut and possibly the shims need replacing, it is the two holes that enlargened over time as repairable or not which is why I am soliciting your suggestions to those who had to fix this or replace it in the past. At the same time, I have inquired with the forum store and awaiting a response on a replacement bracket if such a thing exists. Please help me here folks as the owner would appreciate it.

May 27, 2004
- - Boston
Hi all, this is Tom, owner of the boat that Dave referenced.
Thank you, Dave, for your assistance!
-Tom

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Twalker H260
I had to clean my computer due to junk that got in due to wife surfing for great buys and lost files. The drawing/specs for the centerboard bracket is one thing I was looking for. Thanks.

This drawing for the centerboard bracket applies to all the Hunter water ballasted boats. Now it is online will be a help under 260 downloads