Hunter 23 electrical

Jun 18, 2019
Hunter 23 Gillam, MB
Hi I recently purchased a hunter 23' sailboat, I am having electrical issues and looking for a print that shows the Switch panel box. the print that goes into detail about the complete circuit. I hope this is enough information, if not I can try and get more.

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
There is a former or current owner I think with downloads on the 23 under Hunter 23 modifications found in Boat Information with what you are looking for by going to
www.mrunix.net/h23/resources.html

There is an owner's manual but not much there. Hope this helps. Generally wiring from the distribution or 12 volt distribution is color coded but cannot recall if that started with this boat but do check for that.
Former dealer now retired.
Crazy Dave

Jun 18, 2019
Hunter 23 Gillam, MB
HI thank you crazy Dave for the reply, I am looking for the switch box wiring diagram with the power to fuse to switch diagram. I am not a very good electrician so I would rather have a diagram to go off of. thanks again for your quick reply.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
HI thank you crazy Dave for the reply, I am looking for the switch box wiring diagram with the power to fuse to switch diagram. I am not a very good electrician so I would rather have a diagram to go off of. thanks again for your quick reply.
Take a picture of what you have... there are many on this forum that can talk you through what you are seeing. Also, that link that @Crazy Dave Condon gave you has a wiring diagram that explains the color coding of the wires. That will be helpful when you are looking at the switch box. You will be able to know what you are looking at by the colors.